This is an update on RISE services as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic.
ALL CENTRES ARE NOW CLOSED following a joint risk assessment with Spurgeons and our commissioner.
Children’s Centre outreach workers will NOT be doing home visiting but may deliver essentials if required.
ALL sessions and courses are cancelled including Mum2Mum Breastfeeding Peer Support groups and Health Visitor clinics until further notice.
However support services do continue for families and phones are being diverted to staff mobiles as from 1/4/20
- Outreach support will continue through phone calls, video links, texts and email.
- Families will still be able to contact their Outreach worker.
- Any family with under 5s can still phone in for support and advice including ideas for things to do with their children.
- We understand that this is becoming more and more challenging for families therefore we are available as a listening ear.
- We will be posting activity ideas, top tips, advice and guidance on our Facebook pages and website regularly.
- Staff will signpost families to other agencies that can best support them if required.
RISE IS STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS albeit virtually – we are here to help! Please contact us through our website, facebook pages, or on the telephone.
This information was correct at the time of publishing and is dependent on staffing capacity. further updates will be posted/ emailed as and when advice changes.
Please stay safe.
The RISE Trust