There are many ways in which you can get involved with The Rise Trust and we encourage people from local communities to join in the work that we do. If you are interested we would love to hear from you.
Find out more at:
- Volunteering and Training – help run our activities: join in, make friends and help others
- Super Advisory Board
You can volunteer for any of our activities:
• Sessions at the Children’s Centres
• Sessions run at other local venues
• Family Visiting Service
• Youth Groups
• Mentoring in schools
• Seniors’ Community Lunches
• Early Excellence Centres at The Oaks, Frogwell, Charter School and Little Saints at St Paul’s Church Hall
• And many more……..
You will receive training, help and support.
The RISE Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. For all volunteers The Rise Trust will seek references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) and require you to participate in Induction, Safeguarding and Child Protection training.
The RISE Trust is committed to helping people back on the journey to employment and one way to do this is through volunteering – see The Rise Journey
The RISE Trust will reimburse all reasonable expenses as appropriate.